Tuesday, July 10, 2012

NARS Lip Gloss

Hello lovely ladies! Its no secret that I am obsessed with all things NARS, I think its pretty safe to say that its my favorite makeup brand. One of the products that I absolutely love from NARS is their lip gloss. They have such a great selection of colors and the texture is not too sticky or runny. All their lip glosses have a doe foot applicator and wear up to 2 hours, which is pretty good, before needing to reapply. 


As of now, I own 7 NARS lip glosses and adore all of them. Recently, I  have been wearing Easy Lover every single day and have been loving it! This is the list of NARS lip glosses I own


1. Easy Lover
2. Turkish Delight
3. Angelika
4. Super Orgasm
5. Dolce Vita
6. Ophelia
7. Giza



What are your favorite NARS lip glosses?


1 comment: