Saturday, June 30, 2012

Alex and Ani Bracelet

Hello beauties! Today i wanted to talk about a new obsession, my Alex and Ani bracelet! It is so simple yet intricate at the same time. I bought mine from Nordstrom for $24.00, you can also find many more designs directly from their site http://www.alexandani.com/ 


I think the only thing i love more than the bracelet itself is the message behind it. Alex and Ani Inc. offers eco-friendly, positive energy products that adorn the body, enlighten the mind, and empower the spirit. They believe that every individual has a positive message to share with the world and by incorporating powerful symbolism and infusing (+) energy into each piece, Alex and Ani provides a vehicle for the wearer to express their individuality in an organic, spiritual way.  



I usually wear my bracelet with one of my Michael Kors watches but wearing it on its own is just as pretty. What do you guys think? Yay or nay?


No comments:

Post a Comment