Tuesday, March 6, 2012

February Favorites

Hello hello beautiful people! For the month of February I have been loving so many amazing products and thought to share them with you all. My favorite lip combo of the moment is my YSL Rouge Volupte in #2 and NARS Ophelia lip gloss over top. The combo leaves the lips with a very beautiful and sexy nude sheen. Plus the YSL lipstick is SO moisturizing to the touch!




For eyes I have been OBSESSED with the NAKED 2 palette, more so than the first one. I've been using verve and ydk on the first half of my lid, snakebite on the second half of my lid, busted in the crease, and bootycall as an inner corner and brow highlight. 




For cheeks I have been reaching for my NARS DANMARI palette quite a bit. Its so convenient and easy because i have my bronzer, highlighter, and blush all in one palette, perfect for traveling! 




On my nails I have been reaching for OPI Pink Friday from the Nicki Minaj collection and OPI Teenage Dream from the Katy Perry collection. I've been wearing Teenage Dream over top of Pink Friday for a pretty and girly touch. I get SO many compliments when i wear this combo!





Lastly, I have been addicted to my Coco Mademoiselle Chanel Perfume. So feminine and sexy! LOVE! 




What were your February Favorites?! 

Alex ♥ 
















No comments:

Post a Comment