Saturday, May 26, 2012

My Current Obsessions: CHANEL & Guerlain

Hello my loves, today I wanted to share my two current obsessions: CHANEL Rouge Coco Lipstick in Magnolia (#117) and Guerlain Meteorites Perles in Teint Rose. 



Recently, I made a trip to Sephora (Surprise surprise) and decided to splurge on the Guerlain Meteorites Perles. I have always wanted to try it but have never brought myself to dish out the money. The packaging in itself is absolutely gorgeous and excuse enough to buy it. It looks SO beautiful on my vanity! Aside from packaging the actual product is pretty amazing. The little beads blend together to give a flawless shimmery yet not glittery finish to the skin. I use it as my setting powder and although it leaves a shimmery finish it surprisingly leaves my skin pretty matt. This retails for $56 for 1.2 oz.



For as long as I can remember I have been on the hunt for the perfect everyday lipstick and I have finally found it! CHANEL has recently released their newest collection and I picked up the Rouge Coco Lipstick in Magnolia (#117). The pictures really don't do it justice, it is actually a beautiful rosy pink in person. I am OBSESSED with this color and have been wearing it every single day since i bought it. This is my new go to lipstick and have gotten may compliments on it. The texture is very creamy and super moisturizing to the lips. This retails for $32.50


Hope you all have a fun & safe memorial day weekend! 








No comments:

Post a Comment