Saturday, July 7, 2012

My Perfume Collection

Well hello there beautiful people! Today's post is going to be about my perfume collection. I am obsessed with smelling good, as I'm sure everyone is and as a result i have a pretty substantial perfume collection (in my opinion) so i thought to share it with you all.


 This is a list of the perfumes i own in order from my absolute favorite to least favorite:
1. Miss Dior Cherie
2. Coco Mademoiselle Chanel
3. Jadore Dior
4. Chance Chanel 
5. Acqua di Gio Giorgio Armani
6. Light Blue Dolce & Gabbana
7. Couture Couture Juicy
8. Bright Crystal Versace
9. Betsey Johnson


Each individual perfume has its own sentimental memory attached to it so sometimes its hard for me to finish one, i never want to get rid of the memory (Im such a girl i know lol) So until i finish at least 2 perfume bottles i am not allowing myself to buy anymore even though I'm dying to get Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb and Jimmy Choo! 

I would love to know what your favorite perfumes are?

2 comments:

  1. that's weird...I'm egyptian too and I have 2 of ur perfumes...light blue and j'adore... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Another fellow egyptian with good taste ;)

    ReplyDelete