Friday, February 24, 2012

Sexy Leopard Print

Hello Beautiful People! I wanted to share this ultra sexy skin tight dress with you all because its only $17.00 from H&M! What a steal! As most of you already know I love my fitted dresses because they really flatter my curves and compliment my body type. Im very curvy and definitely not afraid to show it lol


It started to get dark out but i made due :)
Im wearing my black Steve Madden Pumps


For jewelry I have on my Gold Michael Kors watch, 2 spiked gold bracelets from Forever 21 and my Gold Hoop earrings from Nordstrom. 





Makeup
Foundation: MUFE Matt Velvet +
Blush: NARS Orgasm 
Eyes: NARS eyeshadow Duo in Cordura 
Lips: YSL Lipstick in #2 and NARS Ophelia Lip Gloss over top


Hope you all liked it! Make sure to become a member of my blog to support! Love you all

Alex ♥ 







1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful mami. Miss you loads! I cannot wait to see you. x

    Bisous,
    Ines

    http://bisousofbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete